The Vietnam Gift and Housewares Association (Vietcraft) and the Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency (Vietrade), cordially invite you to participate in one of the most impressive Home decor, Gift and Housewares fairs in Southeast Asia, “LifeStyle Vietnam 2013”, which will be held during 18-21 April 2013 in Hochiminh City, Vietnam.
After three years of successful organization, LifeStyle Vietnam 2013 will be expanded to accommodate over 1,500 booths from 500 Vietnamese and overseas exhibitors in order to meet the requirements of international buyers who are increasingly sourcing for Vietnamese home decor and gift products. Lifestyle Vietnam 2013 will be held prior to the Canton fair.
LIFESTYLE VIETNAM 2013
Vietnam International Home Decor, Gift and Housewares Fair
18 – 21 April 2013, 9AM – 6PM
446 Hoang Van Thu Street, Tan Binh District, Hochiminh City
Our Vietnam International Gift and Housewares Fair (Lifestyle Vietnam 2012) will be held from 18-21 April. The fair is only another 70 days to go.
To facilitate the best condition for your visit, our registered visitors will receive following incentives :
- We’ll help you to obtain visa at the arrival airport. Kindly send us your passport copy for our arrangement.
- We’ll pick you up at the airport and take you to your hotel free of charge. Kindly inform us your flight schedule whenever you have it.
- We’ll provide you 30-50% discount of room rate in our hotel network (USD70++/night for the best 4-star hotel in the center of Hochiminh City). Kindly contact us via email@example.com for booking.
- We’ll arrange for you to visit the factories of all exhibitors free of charge. We can arrange with the exhibitors to make your samples before your arrival. Kindly register with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will help you to introduce reliable shipping lines / forwarders that can handle your shipment.
- As a national organization, we can help you to work with all exhibitors smoothly during and after the fair.
For your registration, please go online at:
Welcome to LifeStyle Vietnam 2012!
Wooden furniture of Vietnam has been well recognized in international markets with exports growing from USD1 billion in 2004 and reaching US$3.5 billion in 2010. By 2008, Vietnamese wooden furniture had already penetrated into 167 countries and territories in the world, of which United States of America, European Union and Japan are major ones.
Cheaper labor, combined with the absence of tariffs, a diligent work ethic by Vietnamese workers and quality products have made foreign outsourcers shift their eyes from other countries to Vietnam. Many foreign companies have invested in production of wooden furniture in Vietnam and exported worldwide, e.g. Scancom, Theodore Alexander… According to the remarks of the foreign buyers, craftsmanship and quality was really what attracted them to Vietnam: “Vietnam is really a leader in their woodworking. They produce top-quality work.” Vietnamese furniture goes beyond high quality; they also come up with some unique details and decorations, such as that of eggshells, lacquer, and carvings. These features help set Vietnam as different from other competing countries with low labor cost and similar products.
Please visit the International Home Décor, Gift and Housewares Fair – Lifestyle Vietnam 2012 (www.lifestyle-vietnam.com) in April 2012 in Hochiminh City and discover the world of wooden furniture in Vietnam besides a huge ranges of home décor and gift products….
Welcome to LifeStyle Vietnam 2012!
The organizers of LifeStyle Vietnam 2012 are pleased to provide you with the following latest news:
- A number of the most famous handicraft exporters in Vietnam, such as Anco, Hasa, Lacquer World, NKC… have already registered to join Lifestyle Vietnam 2012 next April, with big displays of their latest collections. Lifestyle Vietnam 2012 will be the first time that all famous exporters of home decor items in Vietnam participate in a large trade show.
- The 10 biggest ceramic companies in Vietnam will participate in LifeStyle Vietnam 2012. Most of these companies specialize in outdoor ceramics and terracotta.
- The 12 top handicraft exporters of Indonesia will also join Lifestyle Vietnam 2012
- Vietcraft will participate in the New York Gift Show, Ambiente in Germany, Maison et Objet in Paris and the Tokyo Giftshow, to promote Lifestyle Vietnam 2012
- For hotel reservations in Hochiminh City, please contact Vietcraft by email to email@example.com to ensure the best deal (discounts can be obtained up to 30-50%).
Please visit our website www.lifestyle-vietnam.com for more updated information.
We look forward to meeting you and serving you at Lifestyle Vietnam 2012 next April.
Since a long time ago, the Vietnamese have had engraved within their mind the image of a tranquil countryside having a banyan tree, river shore, green bamboo, thatched cottage, and a wooden bell of a pagoda during a sunset… Vietnam is a country of bamboo and rattan as they are able to grow quickly and vigorously anywhere.
A nice country song
No one can pinpoint when rattan and bamboo made its appearance, but every Vietnamese has grown up with bamboo and rattan wares such as bamboo beds, rattan cradles… and their soul has been brought up with the legends of the rattan-growing king of Son Tinh mountain and Thanh Giong who pulled up a piece of living bamboo to annihilate the An invaders…
Not only existing in legends, rattan and bamboo have been long used in production and in the daily lives of the Vietnamese. Under the shade of green bamboo, Vietnam has conserved a long-standing culture with bamboo helping in the building of houses, the reclaiming of wasteland, and more with bamboo connecting closely and eternally with human life.
During the developing and forming of the nation, bamboo and rattan wares always improved through input of the many unique ideas of talented Vietnamese artisans who created quite an impressively wide range of exquisite aesthetic products: from frames, baskets, large flat winnowing baskets, screens, mats basket boats, etc to trunks, trays, chopsticks, plates, vases, tables, chairs, beds, pillows, cushions, mats, screens and bamboo tape fans. Besides, Bamboo and rattan are also used to make a lot of souvenirs and keepsakes for wedding ceremonies, musical instruments… displaying high artistic value.
Land of Exquisitely Talented Craftspeople
We are very proud to be able to say Vietnam is one of the most famous countries in the world for bamboo and rattan handicrafts with many rattan and bamboo handicraft villages national wide. Nowadays, Vietnamese rattan and bamboo products are not only domestically consumed very well but also serve as important exports. Bamboo and rattan wares attract more and more skillful and creative technicians, including many master crafts persons famous throughout the country.
Welcome to our Fair next year to have a look at our product range http://lifestyle-vietnam.com/.